Stolen my soul,
stolen my heart.

Le Femme

Photobucket
Shi Pinn a.k.a Spoony
Over here, i'll have a million contradictions on how i feel, who i want to be, and who i'll never be.
♥♥
Say Something?

♥♥♥
Blow you away.

Eve
Jas Babe
Jasmine
Junsi
Meiwen
Qibin
Yvonne
ZhengGang
ZiWei

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥
Credits

Layout by: Captivating
Header codes by: Zeronineroses
Sidebar header inspirations from: Plastic!Romance
:)
I wonder how they sleep at night.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 / 1:51 AM

helloooo!
Im trying to frequent my visits to blogger so i wont lose any more photos/memories,
like when i lost my previous iphone.
Oh well!

Photobucket

Visited the dentist finally and heres the xray showing my very obvious rabbit teeth!
Mould shaped, teeth extracted. Whats left now is to wait for another 2 wks to put on the metal!! Excited for now, though i know im gonna regret it once i hv it on ahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jenna: "you're spoon im fork"
Super sweet of her to get me lil gifts everytime we meet!
Though its just a few hrs in the morning but its the efforts we take to meet that counts.

Photobucket
The cutest and yummiest cupcake i ever eaten from Von!
Instant heartmelt when you receive this at work<3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had the privilege of watching the fireworks at a very special lvl for 3 times this year.

Photobucket
My shy rilakkuma's butt, favorite ring and my priddy nails i had to remove away cuz of work :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okie finally now i know what colors suits me now!
Gonna go hunting once i get my pay wheeeeee!

Photobucket
@sailormooooon this is the highest i could get my hair bunned up, with the help of my sis and mum and a hell lotta clips.
My hair's way too heavy.. Please work your magic on me soon!

Photobucket
Best advice anyone can give/receive.
Have a lil more faith in life my dears.
It isnt so bad, if you choose to embrace its imperfections.

Adios!