Stolen my soul,
stolen my heart.

Le Femme

Photobucket
Shi Pinn a.k.a Spoony
Over here, i'll have a million contradictions on how i feel, who i want to be, and who i'll never be.
♥♥
Say Something?

♥♥♥
Blow you away.

Eve
Jas Babe
Jasmine
Junsi
Meiwen
Qibin
Yvonne
ZhengGang
ZiWei

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥
Credits

Layout by: Captivating
Header codes by: Zeronineroses
Sidebar header inspirations from: Plastic!Romance
:)
Degeneration.
Saturday, June 4, 2011 / 11:31 PM

At least 10 things on my mind. 但是话到嘴边,又说不出来。不敢发言,不敢出声,不敢为自己所相信的站起来. It's not gonna be long before I become into someone I fear the most - not able to share anything with anyone. I'm having skin problems and what I see in the mirror has actually been devastating for years. "nah where got!? My one worse then you!" Scars on legs are annoyingly persistent, and I'm still disgustingly wearing shorts & dresses. Does anyone know I'm feeling inferior every second every minute I'm with you girls? All the prettiness and good sense of fashion. I want to wake up and feel fresh and not needing to spend time trying to look at least presentable before I even dare to leave my doorstep. Yes, I'm that horrible. Without makeup I'm nothing. Trash is the word. "no la where got so serious you look ok without makeup too! I see you before without what!" Maybe the world is as timid as I am, not willing to tell me the truth, but rather hurt me again with lies. No.. Those does not console me at all. But then again.. What can? I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. That's the part that scares me most.