Stolen my soul,
stolen my heart.

Le Femme

Photobucket
Shi Pinn a.k.a Spoony
Over here, i'll have a million contradictions on how i feel, who i want to be, and who i'll never be.
♥♥
Say Something?

♥♥♥
Blow you away.

Eve
Jas Babe
Jasmine
Junsi
Meiwen
Qibin
Yvonne
ZhengGang
ZiWei

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥
Credits

Layout by: Captivating
Header codes by: Zeronineroses
Sidebar header inspirations from: Plastic!Romance
:)
Hey stranger,
Friday, April 15, 2011 / 1:41 PM

Finally created after much procrastinating. Close to 50 tweets in 3days. I was born to be a twitterette!! Hahahaha! Desperately needed a space where I could turn those thoughts into words instantly without needing to mince them or afraid of bombing anyone's news feed. But sadly, that too needs a little bit of time and training (; "@pabopoony" oh yeah that's me~ *sings 2NE1's try to follow me*