Stolen my soul,
stolen my heart.

Le Femme

Photobucket
Shi Pinn a.k.a Spoony
Over here, i'll have a million contradictions on how i feel, who i want to be, and who i'll never be.
♥♥
Say Something?

♥♥♥
Blow you away.

Eve
Jas Babe
Jasmine
Junsi
Meiwen
Qibin
Yvonne
ZhengGang
ZiWei

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥
Credits

Layout by: Captivating
Header codes by: Zeronineroses
Sidebar header inspirations from: Plastic!Romance
:)
Ah ah ah ah staying alive
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 / 10:56 PM

Haven't been writing for so long. It's like almost foreign to me. This feeling of tapping furiously on my phone.. Gosh I missed it. I'm writing to keep myself sane. I know I ain't very good at this but it's like some kind of self therapy for myself. Works.. Fine? No? I don't know. Honestly I don't even care. It has been another one of those weeks where everything that could possibly go wrong, does. And you just don't have any ability to guard yourself or your heart against them. I thank all the lovely girls by my side. Most of them don't even know anything but just their prescence alone, makes me feel loved. And for someone like me, love is precious. I won't say I've gained easy access to many people's hearts but mine alone, is one tough nut to crack. There's a bunch I could say 'I knew you would give up on me' to, and that's when I realize what a flop i have been.. Goody.. I'm feeling the sleepiness again. How long more can i do this.. Allowing my body to take over my mind so I'd hv lesser thinking time. Oh well.. Till then.