Stolen my soul,
stolen my heart.

Le Femme

Photobucket
Shi Pinn a.k.a Spoony
Over here, i'll have a million contradictions on how i feel, who i want to be, and who i'll never be.
♥♥
Say Something?

♥♥♥
Blow you away.

Eve
Jas Babe
Jasmine
Junsi
Meiwen
Qibin
Yvonne
ZhengGang
ZiWei

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥
Credits

Layout by: Captivating
Header codes by: Zeronineroses
Sidebar header inspirations from: Plastic!Romance
:)
Happiness is pancakes, Rilakkuma & lots of whipped cream.
Monday, June 27, 2011 / 3:40 AM

Sunday night.. Working away when I could have a slice(make it 2) of pizza in front of the tv, and then down it all with glasses of Coke with the family. It doesn't matter what you're watching, it's the feel of doing it. Damn even thinking of it makes me high. Gonna bomb this space reaaaal soon. Not that it really makes a difference because we're all so preoccupied with twitter & fb. Never had the thought of owning a tumblr because it will really mean the end of my social life. All I have left will be a social network LOL. Anyway, gotta wave goodbye to June pretty soon. Can't rmb much about it as there was a lot to take in. And my pea brain could only store livid images of me and my girls- the heart to my beat. So involved in each others' lives now that I'm awfully afraid of losing them. Can't quite imagine the pain. Let us make things work in the month of July and become happier girls! Hakuna matata! X