Stolen my soul,
stolen my heart.

Le Femme

Photobucket
Shi Pinn a.k.a Spoony
Over here, i'll have a million contradictions on how i feel, who i want to be, and who i'll never be.
♥♥
Say Something?

♥♥♥
Blow you away.

Eve
Jas Babe
Jasmine
Junsi
Meiwen
Qibin
Yvonne
ZhengGang
ZiWei

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥
Credits

Layout by: Captivating
Header codes by: Zeronineroses
Sidebar header inspirations from: Plastic!Romance
:)
Blood ties.
Thursday, November 3, 2011 / 2:37 PM

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brought my family(except my brother) up to skypark for the first time and i knew they were really excited! but we were there a tad too late thus no good clear tourisy shots taken. My sis is already way taller then me but she still wore heels that day.
Just look at the difference!

AND THAT- was the last of my long hair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Headed to NEX and IKEA tgt for the first time, again without my brother.
Dude if you're reading this, i know you were pissed. But everyone makes efforts,
if you chose to make more efforts with your girl and friends, which is nothing wrong,
then dont come and complain we make plans without you.
I dont want to lose you either but it takes 2 hands to clap.

Photobucket

Oooo these are too cute not to be posted! Love the vibrant colors :D

Photobucket

And the nyancat game ive been so obsessed with. Ive been forcing ppl to download it HAHAHA

Photobucket

Then.. i went for an even shorter cut out of the blue.
Honestly i couldnt even smile. I could only do this.
Of course, i never do anything out of the blue.
Whatever the reason was, it has happened!
And i cant wait to perm my hair and act like a korean mwahhaha.

Photobucket

Tried to do a perm on my own and somehow it looked like this.
Pls dont tell me i look like an auntie. I'll break down & cry LOL.

Photobucket

I think i look happy(and fat)!
I'll be back soon :D