Stolen my soul,
stolen my heart.

Le Femme

Photobucket
Shi Pinn a.k.a Spoony
Over here, i'll have a million contradictions on how i feel, who i want to be, and who i'll never be.
♥♥
Say Something?

♥♥♥
Blow you away.

Eve
Jas Babe
Jasmine
Junsi
Meiwen
Qibin
Yvonne
ZhengGang
ZiWei

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥
Credits

Layout by: Captivating
Header codes by: Zeronineroses
Sidebar header inspirations from: Plastic!Romance
:)
Pinky promise.
Friday, August 26, 2011 / 1:32 AM

Suddenly I see it. Something I should have long ago. All my life I've been trying to be someone else. I always prefer what they're wearing, how they look like, the way they walk, the way they can fit in, the way they can speak their minds without sparing a thought for others. Probably the last one seems wrong but mind you, I still have people around me doing that. But I admire that. Today onwards, I'm gonna be proud of what I wear, and who I really am. I still might not show it to many of you but I hope I can soon. I'll stop trying to fit in. If it doesn't work out, I guess I'll just have to do without. It's been a struggle but I believe life works its miracles in many ways. Everything is, gonna be alright x